Biography of Kevin Roberts CEO of Sell My House Fast
- Kevin Roberts grew up in Fresno County attended Clovis High School 1980
- High School sports Football, Baseball, Wrestling.
- Fresno City College 1981-1982 Focus was business Loved real estate
- California Polytechnic State University 1983-1984
- From 1984 to 1987 Was a agent for Century 21 real estate
- From 1998 to 1994 Coldwell Banker real estate
- Kevin Roberts at that time became a real estate broker in California license number 00858916 BRE
- From 1994 till 2007 Kevin Roberts was a full time residential real estate broker helping hundreds and hundreds of local families move into their dream homes.
- In 2008 Kevin Roberts started buying homes as an investor and over the next six years purchased well over 500 houses and condos.
Kevin founded Selling A Home Fast
Kevin buys these homes in a variety of ways paying cash as well as working with private investors who have deeds of trust secured to the property.
A FSBO wants to sell their home by owner and not pay the traditional real estate fee
- Kevin Roberts is a cash buyer and buys homes directly from the owner quickly and as is.
- He doesn’t renegotiate after getting the home inspected.
- This helps home owners move on with other more important thing then worrying about selling a house.
- Kevin Roberts always makes a fair offer using comparable property right off the Contra Costa MLS. All real estate purchase agreements are used with CAR approved forms
Here is a property at 3666 Boyer CircleLafayette, Ca that Kevin Roberts purchased
When it was finished it looked like this: http://www.zillow.com/homes/3666-boyer-circle-lafayette_rb/
Sell My House Fast
712 Bancroft Road suite 464
Walnut Creek Ca 94598
Cell Phone: 925-766-7713
Office PHone: 925-Sell-Now